Once upon a time, a girl dreamt of glitter…
Beverly has a lifelong passion for art and aesthetics. A visual artist, Beverly holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Hampton University, and years after earning her degree in Art with an emphasis in painting, she decided to work with a different canvas and followed her dream to become a makeup artist.
In 2011, she became certified in makeup artistry from The Gwynnis Mosby Makeup Academy in Atlanta, where she was also certified in Bridal makeup. Because she sees makeup artistry as an art form, she continues to study to stay relevant and informed to enhance her knowledge of art and beauty.
Beverly, too, is certified in makeup assisting from the Atlanta Makeup Academy and has attended seminars lead by artists from Makeup Forever as well as celebrity makeup artists A.J. Crimson, Megan Martinez and Michael DeVillis of the Powder Group.
Beverly is a thoughtful and creative makeup artist who wants to help others find to their Happily Ever After. Contact Beverly at 404.663.5347 to achieve dreams of glitter and glamour.
- St. Mark’s- Naz Pankey, Atlanta Filmmakers Team
- Awake on the Train to Hell- Naz Pankey, Atlanta Filmmakers Team
- Orbicats- Bill Reichardt, William David Creative
- Spun Together- Glass Door Entertainment
- Upyri(web series)- Lonnie Jackson Producer, makeup assistant
- HERAdventure- Ayoka Chenzira and Haj Producers,
- Side Show- Act 3 Productions
- Woman the Musical- Mimi Johnson, Caustic Entertainment Group
- The Mistress Club- Tiffany Roberts, Simply Tiffany Soul Productions
- The Carousel- Love McNill, Mark Squared Productions
- 3D the Boss- Lollapalooza, YourDay Messengers
- Tom P.- Ole School Player, SCC Presents
- Bramer Leon Couture- PMAC expo 2013, 2014
- Bramer Leon Couture- Utopia Collection
- Rachel Bick- Something for Everyone Collection
- StunGun Photography
- Don Sparks Photography
- Dorn Brothers Photography
Member- Makeup Artists of Atlanta